Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today was boring.

Damn you, reeses easter eggs and cadberry eggs being right by the check out. You taunt me with your 2 for one dollar special, convincing me to buy you, "Do you want this in the bag or with you?" "In the bag" as if I'm not going to eat it the instant I get into a car. But the check out lady thinks I have willpower, and that's more important here.

I hate blogs without pictures, I will probably post a lot of pictures. Generally mostly of ponies.



That's my horse, Polo, who is now for sale. He's not going to grad school, he needs to go find a new person who wants to jump big jumps and go to horse shows/has time for that.

Also, I match awesomely in that picture.

This is a really lame entry. Today was a really lame day.

Chemistry fun fact of the day: if a hamster were human size, it would drink us under the table. Like by about 50x as much. Their livers have that much more of an enzyme that breaks down the alcohol. Also studies have found that hamsters love alcohol. Thusly I conclude hamsters would make epic frat boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment